Sunday, 12 July 2009

Latest News...

More exciting things are happening with the Dakar Dragons projects and I am getting so excited.

Last week I have been inundated with emails and requests to join the DD2009 team. People with good will are looking to help and support us. I think that so wonderful. Really lovely. The Team spirit is high and we are all excited.

We had one sponsor last week, and I am convinced that more people will come forward. I will be sending our first sponsorship letter this week and more during next week. I have wonderful people on the list, I will be handing some of the letters myself. I will be in PARIS next week and will be talking about it.

The whole team is working so hard. Last week Kay from Hong Kong looked into our Marketing materials. Richard has been blogging and had lots of views on his blogs through Ecademy. Romany also made a great contribution this week with my blogs and complied some great pictures etc… We also have the lovely Dianna Bonner in the team now; she will be taking the pictures of the trip. How wonderful.

Can’t wait for the 19th picnic, it will be awesome.

Until then see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment