Friday, 3 July 2009

Count down to November- 138 days



Unbelievable really! I remember having a chat with my lovely friend Richard White about my Foundation and desire to help women in Africa six months ago. Richard and I met couple of times for diner and finally start building up the momentum to go to Dakar.
We decided to go to Dakar to help Viola Vaughn CNN Hero and Founder of the 10.000 girls in Kaolack in Senegal.



All is now happening,we had our second skype call today friday the 3rd of July. We are currently working on the branding of the Dakar Dragons. A draft concept was released by Ces today and it is just beautiful to see. The team Dakar Dragons is shaping up nicely with wonderful people. I am so honored to have them! So Far we have 5 people including one from Hong Kong.We are leaving uk the 20th of November and will be back on the 5th of December.
We will have a website build up very soon, so watch this space for more information and news.

Until next time...


Marieme Jamme, The Strategist Dragon



No comments:

Post a Comment